Don't want other guys view your contacts? Lock them!
Contacts Lock protects your contacts from reading by someone else. You can convert any of your contacts to locked contact, and set password - locked contacts are invisible in system Contacts, they are accessible in Contacts Lock. Of course, you can convert a locked contact to unlocked contacts either, so it can be visible in system Contacts.
This great App contains the following features:
- Convert your contacts to locked contacts, vice versa.
- Set password to protect your locked contacts
- Manage contact groups, and grouping locked or unlocked contacts
- Add/delete/edit locked or unlocked contacts
- Filter contacts by group, type and keyword
- Search contacts by name or all fields (e.g.phone number, email, company, addresses, etc.)
- Show contact photo/phone/email in contacts list
- Highlight unlocked contacts
- Ask password on opening or every time this App go into foreground
Should you have any question/issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!